Worst Fireworks Prank Ever
Posted by LOTGK on July 4, 2011
Happy Independence Day!
As the day light slips into night this evening and you begin your annual preparation to light up the skies with fireworks, please use common sense and caution when lighting your fireworks displays.
* Always read the caution labels.
* Always have a bucket of water or hose available just in case.
* Never carry fireworks in your back pocket.
* Never attempt to re-light a firework that doesn’t ignite or malfunctions.
* Do not throw fireworks at the crowd.
* In fact, don’t throw fireworks period.
* Don’t smoke when lighting fireworks.
* Don’t drink and light fireworks.
* And for God’s sake, never, ever, place the last red firecracker of the evening into the mouth of your sleeping girlfriend passed out on the couch. The results are never the outcome anticipated.
MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!
LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL