Halloween FaceBook Hookup
Posted by LOTGK on October 11, 2010
Michael Myers lost contact with his childhood sweetheart in 1978 from a gross misunderstanding of the local authority and a crazy pyschologist. Myers drifted from town to town in search of the love of his life. Decades later, Facebook, an Internet social network was created and Mike signed up and did a quick search. In a matter of minutes, Jamie Lee Curtis was located and messages were posted on her Facebook wall. After catching up, they decided to see each other and selected a meeting place. When they finally met face to face, past memories and feelings came flooding back for Myers and Curtis. They ran to each other, tenderly embraced, and passionately kissed.
Thirty seconds later, Myers stabbed Jamie’s eyes out and then slit her throat. Dr. Loomis was heard screaming, “He’s gone, he’s gone from here, the evil is gone!”
Happy Halloween – Samhain
LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on October 11, 2010 at 12:16 am and is filed under Halloween Dark Zone. Tagged: doctor loomis, facebook, halloween, halloween costumes, halloween movie, horror movies, jamie lee curtis, john carpenter, michael myers, social network. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.