Lost Update – Bennie And The Jets
Posted by LOTGK on March 30, 2010
Lost Update – Season Six – 03/30/2010
Hey kids, plug into the faithless
Maybe they’re blinded
But Bennie makes them ageless
We shall survive, let us take ourselves along
Where we fight our parents out in the streets
To find who’s right and who’s wrong
Bennie and the jets….
Tonight we got a peek at “Room 23” where all the mind shaping and subliminal messaging occurs. Jin is locked in the room, turns on the switch switching on the program. When we first saw Room 23 several seasons ago, it was a significant component to my Lost theory. Seeing it once again only fortifies my theory.
Just what is the Grassy Knoll Institutes Lost theory….I’ve been waiting to deliver this package to you for six years…..
Although it appears the survivors of Oceanic flight 815 are on a tropical island, they are being deceived. There is no island. The survivors are in a virtual reality laboratory. All the castaways are interconnected to one another sharing each others thoughts, memories, and feelings. While in this virtual reality laboratory, a battery of physical and mental experiments are performed on them. And who is running these experiments? As Juliet stated, the Aliens of course.
Lets dwell a little longer on room 23 and then we’ll move on. As my theory goes, Room 23 was used for adjustments to the virtual reality program for several castaways who did not conform and adapt. After a few hours in the room, they were now part of the fold.
Jin and Kwon was the focus on and off the island tonight. Only at the end of the program was the package revealed. In the sideways flash Jin and Kwon are not yet married, travel to the states to deliver a package, a watch and $25 grand.
Sun gets her sexy on daring Jin to tell her to button up her sweater. He doesn’t. They have sexual relations (Sex for those of the younger generation) and in the morning receive a surprise guest at their hotel door. It’s Keamy. He wants his watch and money. Jin doesn’t deliver.
Drama follows Jin and Sun in both the side way flash and on the island. Perhaps their virtual reality scenario is exploring the complex dynamics of relationships among couples. As in any experiment, we have the control set, (Side ways flash) and the variable set. (The island scenario) Each scenario may be run dozens if not hundreds of times until the correct results are obtained. Exactly what Jacob said in the season five finale. We are seeing the end of each experiment. The end game. No more resets as Jacob feels he has the correct variables in place for a favorable conclusion.
Tidbits From Tonight’s Episode:
* Ilana tells Ben she knows he is lying because he is talking. LOL
* MIB tempts Sun to come with him to be reunited with Jin. Notice how he smiled, how he extended his hand. That comes into play a little later.
* Claire and MIB concerning Kate. After MIB is finished with Kate, what happens, happens.
* Pylons erected on Hydra island to keep MIB from entering.
* War is coming to the island.
* If MIB were to get off the island, everything would cease to exist. Perhaps a fail safe button to the VR program to reset the parameters or safe guard the lab.
* Richard returns, with a new sense of purpose, wants to stop MIB from getting off the island.
* Desmond is back, and he is the package.
* And one more thing as promised. About MIB tempting Sun to come with him. With his awkward smile and his hand extended. Exactly what he did with Kate in last weeks episode. Now here’s the twist, the kicker, the Twilight Zone zinger. When Jack walked up to Sun’s private camp fire and talked to her. Asked her is she trusted him. She answered with an affirmative nod. Jack than said that if Sun comes with him and the others, he will promise to unite her with Jin. He then smiles awkward and extends his hand out for Sun to take. She does.
Folks, that wasn’t Jack. It was Smoky, old MIB. He promised Sun the same earlier but she ran in fear not trusting him. This time around, he got what he wanted. You read it here first.
LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL