Eddie’s Grill Video
Posted by LOTGK on May 25, 2008
The Grassy Knoll Institute spent Saturday up at Geneva On The Lake, Ohio, a quaint iconic vacation spot. Memorial Day weekend is the first busy weekend of the Summer. How goes this weekend usually gauges how the rest of the Summer goes.
It was good to see Geneva crowded with the country in a recession and gasoline prices sky high. ($3.89 per gallon)
As usual, we had headed down to the beach, or what is left of the beach, (Which is absolutely nothing) skipped some stones, and relaxed enjoying the warm weather. (65 degrees F)
We were saddened to see that “The Landing,” the land development that was supposedly replacing Erieview Park, (Erieview Park was dismantled October 2006, was an amusement park since 1940’s) made absolutely zero progress as debris and large piles of dirt and rock remain strewn across the property.
Ironically, the billboard touting the new development was removed. Perhaps embarrassment and shame is finally setting in for the lack of commitment to the lake resort.
More news and pictures will follow very shortly.
LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on May 25, 2008 at 10:50 pm and is filed under Geneva, Video Vault. Tagged: eddies grill, entertainment, erieview park, fast food, Geneva, geneva on the lake, grassy knoll, icons, the landing, travel, video. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.