Giant Alien Cowboy Boots
Posted by LOTGK on November 16, 2007
Giant Alien Cowboy Boots Left Behind After Flood
A Giant Alien pair of cowboy boots were found buried in muddy rain water in Boardman, Ohio over the weekend. After torrential downpours flooded the township putting the area under 5 feet of water, a Giant Alien was spotted walking down a side street off Market Street. The Giant Alien seemed to be intrigued at all the water and started jumping up and down to splash. To eyewitnesses, it seemed the alien was playing in the rain.
In an instant, the Giant Alien jumped to hard and his feet got caught in the mud. Panicking, the Giant Alien pulled himself out of his boots and ran away on foot to the safety of the mother ship hovering just above.
LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on November 16, 2007 at 11:03 pm and is filed under Giant Aliens. Tagged: aliens, cowboy boots, entertainment, flying saucers, funny, Giant Aliens, giants, grassy knoll, humor, lotgk, ohio, ufo's, youngstown. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.