Posted by LOTGK on November 4, 2007
Giant Aliens Sick With Saturday Night Fever
The Grassy Knoll Institute Has uncovered this startling, if not a little bit embarrassing piece of information on the apparent mating habits of said Giant Aliens.
There was plenty of commotion outside the old roller skating rink in Moline, Illinois last night as a Giant Alien decided to have a boogie night of his own. Donning hot pink pants and nifty Village People biker boots, the Giant Alien partied hearty all night long making such a racket he woke the local townsfolk.
As dawn approached, an angry mob carrying torches began forming in the parking lot ready to storm the rink and capture the Giant Alien. The Grassy Knoll Institute was there and can attest to these facts.
Upon seeing this, the Giant Alien was literally scared out of his pants and fled to safety to the mother ship hovering just above.
LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on November 4, 2007 at 1:24 pm and is filed under Giant Aliens. Tagged: aliens, entertainment, Giant Aliens, giants, humor, icons, lotgk, muffler men, pink pants, route 66, saturday night fever, stayin alive. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.