Harry potter Deathly Hallows Ending
Posted by LOTGK on July 20, 2007
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, book seven, the final chapter will be released tonight at 12:01am. Millions of extra copies have been printed to satisfy the anticipated demand for the book. As of this moment, the book shipments are being guarded as if they were bars of gold at Fort Knox. The reason, as we all know, is that two key people die in the finale and speculation is that Harry Potter himself meets his demise. But fear not Grassy Knoll Institute faithful, for tonight, before the final book goes on sale, we shall reveal how the story ends with our own theory. Are you ready? This is going to be short and sweet. This theory will not be in paragraph form, but rather in bullet form to get to the climax without all the foreplay.
* First of all, let’s get this out of the way. Harry Potter does not die. He survives. Well sort of. Harry does die, but finds his way back to the living with the help of Dumbledore.
* Who dies then? Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, Harry’s two best friends. They give up their lives to save Harry while battling Lord Voldermort. (Just kidding) Professor Snape bites the bullet, and of course Dumbledore is dead, and Lord Voldermort.
* Lord Voldermort is defeated, and Harry assumes the responsibilities of Headmaster, Dumbledore’s old position. Of course, this action angers many, including Draco Malfoy, Harry’s nemesis from the beginning.
* In the final pages, last chapter, we learn that Dumbledore was grooming Harry to become the new Headmaster of Hogwarts.
* We learn that Harry’s life mirrors Dumbledore’s in many ways, and in a way, Harry assuming the Headmaster position, is a symbolic circle of life transition. Draco Malfoy, Harry’s nemesis, replaces his father, Lucius Malfoy and will continue to battle against Potter.
* Flash to the future. A new school year opens at Hogwarts, Harry’s first as Headmaster, and he spies the new first year students. Two of them remind Harry of his best friends, Ron and Hermione. Harry smiles, tips his glasses and proceeds to class. Fade to black…..
* But not just yet. After several seconds of darkness, a small candle is seen flickering in a dark room, with Draco Malfoy opening an ancient book of spells. On a blank page, letters slowly begin to appear in bright red. The letters are V…O…L
*Cue the ending music…..
LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL