Alcatraz Secrets – Episode Four – Cal Sweeney
Posted by LOTGK on February 6, 2012
This week’s Alcatraz episode four criminal was Cal Sweeney, sentenced to Alcatraz for robbing bank deposit boxes. Sweeney would not steal the money sitting in the vault, just precise items from selected safety deposit boxes. Of course, he returns to present day and continues his crime spree. Of course agent Madsen captures him and he is returned to the new Alcatraz.
Five Tidbits About Alcatraz Episode Four – Cal Sweeney
1) Cal Sweeney seduces middle aged unmarried female bank tellers to gain access to the safety deposit box vault.
2) Sweeney is looking for an exact object inside one of the deposit boxes. He doesn’t appear to select the boxes at random, but has some sort of plan.
3) Three keys are needed to open the door of a special room under Alcatraz prison. The Warden pushes an inmate through the door. Did you happen to see the expression on the inmates face?
4) As the Warden was escorting the prisoner through the secret door, he tells the inmate, “Your future just got a whole lot brighter.”
5) Warden Harlan is a bad ass Warden. However, although it appears that he is in control he is merely a puppet in an organization orchestrating the abduction and return of the prisoners.
And one more thing.
Just what is the Grassy Knoll Institutes Alcatraz theory…
The inmates were abducted from a mysterious consortium of men from the future. The inmates were then put into suspended animation until present day. The reason for the abduction is to use the inmates to change the course of history for the benefit of the consortium. Once their mission is complete, world events will unfold differently.
LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL