NBC Persons Unknown Theory – Episode Ten
Posted by LOTGK on August 23, 2010
Back from a one week hiatus, NBC Persons Unknown was back on the air Saturday for the 10th installment of the Summer series. Next Saturday the 28th is the two hour series finale where all will be revealed. before we get there, let’s look at what was revealed on Saturday.
* Tonight, we bring back the (*) to skim through the bullet points of Saturdays show.
* The new night watchman, Liam, takes over and sets the captive 7 up for a fall. He is as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
* Liam pampers the guests with a unique gift for each. The gifts are very personal and move the guests emotionally. Later the guests are drugged and sedated.
* We are made aware that there are multiple towns, splitting images of each other where similar experiments are performed on 7 other unlucky people.
* When the captive 7 awake from their drug induced sleep, their personalities have been tweaked. They all seem to get along better.
* The men in the blue jump suits are working over time. They are all over the place.
* News Flash: The men in blue are terrible shots. They had dead aim on the Jeep as it was driving away. Three targets, no windows, open air Jeep, and all 7 of the men couldn’t hit a tire, gas tank, one of the passengers in the Jeep. These guys need fired.
So what does the Grassy Knoll Institute think…..
Last week I announced that the captive 7 were in a virtual reality laboratory. All the participants are interconnected to one another sharing each others thoughts, memories, and feelings. While in this virtual reality laboratory, a battery of physical and mental experiments are performed on them. And who is running these experiments? A New World Order government consortium in partner with a superior race of aliens.
Tonight, let me throw out yet another theory. Perhaps they are in Purgatory, a weigh station to heaven or hell, where the men in blue are angels or demons, depending on your interpretation, to keep the damned in line. Case in point, Liam and Janet are talking at the end of the show. Liam tells her, I think you know why you are here. Because you’re dead Janet. Damn it Janet.
Next Saturday all will be revealed in the two hour series finale. I suspect NBC was hoping for a mega-type hit as Lost was for ABC. Alas, the numbers are way down, Internet buzz barely visible, and water cooler banter non-existent. Let us hope next Saturday brings us some nice surprises.
LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL