Questions About Superman
Posted by LOTGK on December 8, 2007
I’m watching the TV and Superman the Movie is on. You know the one, with Christopher Reeve. A classic, yes, classic. Made back in the mid-70′s, This superman movie was the beginning of the new revolution of comic book hero’s coming to the wide screen.Anyway, I always had some questions about Superman. For starters:
1. When he changes from Clark Kent to superman, what does he do with the clothes he was wearing? And, when he is wearing his suit, where does he hide the cape?
2. OK, he is faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Yea, he’s a tough bird. Nothing can hurt him, cut, him, or harm him. So, how does superman shave and cut his hair? Wouldn’t the razor break as he shaved and the scissors snap as he cut his hair?
3. How does superman breathe when he is in space?
4. Don’t get me started on the obvious. A pair of glasses for a disguise. And no one knows that Clark is superman when he’s wearing glasses?
5. How would Kryptonite harm superman.?Minerals from his own planet?
6. My wife asks if superman has a super penis? After all, he is the man of steel…
7. Why would Lex Luther, the worlds greatest criminal mind, surround himself with the most inept henchmen on the face of this planet, or any other planet for that matter?
8. Superman stands for truth, justice, and the American way. If his ship crashed landed in Cuba, would he have kicked Kennedy’s ass during the Cuban missile crisis?
9. Did superman sew his own costume? Yes, he was wrapped in the cloth from his home planet Krypton, but how did he fashion the tights he wears?
10. Superman has super hearing, so how does he drone out all the chatter from the millions of people talking, machinery running, and everyday noise pollution? How does he sleep with all that noise in his head?
OK, those are my 10 questions for superman. Do you have any others?
LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL